Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TIPS ON JIUCE FASTING WITH COACH MARC

Celebrity fitness coach Marc Montemerlo recently committed to a juice fast and he writes about all the benefits of it.

Check out the full review here:

The Powerful benefits of Juice Fasting

 Coach Marcs inspiration, "I was recently at a dinner party and noticed that one of my friends had lost some weight and was radiant…this led me to him letting me know about the juice fast that he had been doing for the last 5 days…."

Get answers to these comonly asked questions:

  • What type of Juicer do I use?
  • How Long Should a Juice Fast Last?
  • How much juice should be consumed during a fast?


"My goal was NOT to lose weight here – only to experience the fast. I would HIGHLY recommend a juice fast. Not only are there health benefits, but it gives your digestive system a ‘time out’, you cleanse not only your body but for me, it seemed to be a spiritual / holistic experience as well."

GO FOR IT!
Coach Marc is a feature in the new DR. Drew series  Life Changers as a fitness coach.  To take his fit challenge visit:
Get Well. M-Fitt.
www.mymfitt.com

BBINT Magazine | BE BOLD, Be Strong, Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment